Friday, April 27, 2012

Couple of items of business, first, I've made the executive decision and we will not be exchanging meals during the summer. May's meal exchange will be our last til we start up again in September. So if you would like to have some scrumptious meals for over the summer please sign up before April 30th. Second item of business, just wanted to welcome Maviny Brown to the group. Maviny, please read the How To's section on the left hand side of the blog. This will get you up to speed with how we do everything. If you have any questions after reading through the How To's let me or someone else that is participating know and we would be happy to help. A couple of How To's to get you started: you must accept the blog invitation so that I can give you administration access. Then, edit the left hand gadget that says Allergies and Dislikes. Add your name and any absolute dislikes or food allergies. And finally, go to the post labeled May's recipes and edit it and add your name and what you will be cooking for May. Finally, for all members, if you want to continue to help out the Nawrocki's please make an extra meal. This isn't a requirement, just if you would like to. I know that they really appreciate the food.

3 comments:

Nanci and Steve said...

I vote for 2 meals. I love having a stocked freezer.

rachel said...

I agree with Nanci! :)

Savanna Sorensen said...

Maviny, I gave you administration rights so you can get on and add your allergies, dislikes and what you will be cooking this month.