Saturday, March 5, 2011

Looking Ahead to Summer

With the weather becoming warmer it has made me start thinking about the summer. With that in mind I have a question for everyone...are we going to want to continue the meal group during the summer? I'm okay with it if we do but I was wondering how everyone else feels about it. At least for us the summer is really busy, plus we do lots of grilling, picnics, vegetables, fruits and not a lot of casseroles.

I was thinking that maybe starting April or May we could either exchange every two months or take a break until September. This is just an idea of course but I wanted to get everyone's opinions. We seem to be in a lull anyways with the amount of people exchanging so maybe this would give people more desire to exchange if we cut back on how often we did it or if we even took a break.

Let me know!

2 comments:

Nanci and Steve said...

I was just going to ask how people felt about a grilled meal now that the weather will be warming up. I would still like to continue the group. Maybe after May we can just meet once in July and then pick back up monthly in Sept. We also have less casseroles and more picnic and outside food during the summer.

Savanna Sorensen said...

Hurry and let me know what you all think because we need to make a decision.