Thursday, October 20, 2011

November Meal Exchange

Alright, it's that time again. If you would like to participate in the next meal exchange please sign up by Oct. 24th. Spread the word and tell all your friends so we can have a big exchange this month.

Thanks to all that participated last month. So far the dishes have been delicious and I know that my family and I really appreciate it.

What we're cooking in November:

Savanna Sorensen: Pork Chops and Potatoes
Nanci Edwards: Chicken Spaghetti
Rachel Mardis: Pesto Meatball Stew
Natalie Ball: Cheesy Chicken
Bobbi Loosli: Tortilla Chicken Soup

4 comments:

Savanna Sorensen said...

So...I realized that the deadline had come and gone and only I signed up for November's exchange. I was wondering if that's because the time came and went to so quickly that people just forgot. So I am extending the deadline until Oct. 31st. Please sign up if you are interested in participating. We will be exchanging on Nov. 14th at 10:00am. If you can't make that time have someone else bring your meals.

Nanci and Steve said...

Thanks Savanna for keeping us all in line, and thanks for extending. I hadn't realized it was time again already. I just signed up for Nov. Thanks again.

rachel said...

Thanks for extending the deadline. I forgot to come check until today. I'm definitely in again. Everything we got last month was super yummy! :)

Nanci and Steve said...

as always, if anyone would like to make an extra meal for the Nawrocki's, I'll take it to them. No pressure, just if you want to. Thanks.