Monday, October 3, 2011

October Meals

Do we still want all the nutritional value of the meals or just the recipe? I vote for the later, but will do whatever majority wants. And are we supposed to be setting up surveys to see if people like our meals? I feel like a newbie all over again.


Natalie Ball -- Chicken Pasta Casserole (it was a weight watcher recipe, but I used real cheese)
Nanci Edwards - Country Style Pork and Beans
Savanna Sorensen- Chicken Cordon Bleu
Rachel Mardis- Navajo Tacos
Amanda Jones- Calzones

2 comments:

Nanci and Steve said...

I say just the recipe is fine. Voting - either way. It seems like a lot of the time people didn't use all their meals that month so the voting would be closed before they got to some of their meals.

Nanci and Steve said...

I know this is way late notice, but I'm going to make an extra meal for Kristi's family this month. If you haven't cooked yet and would like to make a meal for them, I'll deliver it. If you've already cooked or don't want to make the extra meal, no worries. Just for future reference, I'll probably be doing it every month for a while for anyone else who would like to participate. Thanks. See you all tomorrow.