Tuesday, February 15, 2011

March's Meal Exchange

UPDATE!!! We are making TWO different meals each for the march exchange. Please list both. Thanks!

Please post your meals for March. Remember to edit this post rather than commenting on the post or adding another post. This will help keep all the information in one location and make it easier to see. Thanks!

Bobbi Loosli:
Marilyn Keil: Chicken Enchiladas, meatball gravy to go over rice or pasta
Nanci Edwards: Cowboy Dinner (from Melskitchencafe.com) and easy baked chicken (from jane's blog)
Lesa Gunn: Hawaiian Chicken, Breakfast Burritos
Natalie Ball: Creamy Bacon Chicken, ravioli casserole
Brandie Rudy: Chicken Tortilla Soup,  Easy Swedish Meatballs

11 comments:

natalie said...

Since there are only 5 people this month do we want to each do two of the same meal or do two different meals so we are still getting 10? Just a thought, no strong feelings either way.

Nanci and Steve said...

I'm game for doing 2 different meals. I go through all my meals every month so I'd love more.

Bobbi said...

So I missed the deadline. May I please still add my name to the list? I can take no for an answer. I would be willing to make 2 different meals if that's what everyone decides to do.

Nanci and Steve said...

I'm fine with Bobbi adding on. I was surprised you weren't on here before.

natalie said...

Of course we would love to have Bobbi. So Lesa is Savanna's mom and Marilyn is her friend. I don't know how much they look at the blog, but for the time being I'm going to plan on two different meals for 6 people for a total of 12. My second meal will be the ravioli casserole, because I thought people voted that it was good.

Lesa said...

Both my mom and Marilyn are okay with Bobbi adding late. They are also fine with making 2 meals. I guess that leaves Brandi.

Bobbi said...

Thanks everyone! I'm just behind all month.

Marilyn said...

Marilyn Keil meatball gravy with rice will be my second meal

Brandie said...

is everyone ok with a meatball gravy dish and swedish meatballs? If not let me know ASAP! Thanks

Nanci and Steve said...

both sound great

natalie said...

Not that my opinion matters, but I will enjoy two mealball meals. I apologize for mine this last month. Our rice was crunchy too, don't know what the deal with that is. So I won't be repeating that mistake/ recipe again.

I this meal swap!!!!