Thursday, August 19, 2010

The First Meeting Time

According to the poll for our first meeting, it is a tie between Saturday and Tuesday. So in making the executive decision I've decided to have the meeting on Tuesday. If anyone has any problems with that and will not be there, let us know. I can always post notes on the stuff we talked about during the meeting.
If anyone can't come because of kid issues then I can con Aaron into babysitting the kids out in the backyard.

Please come with a freezer recipe or two, that way we have an idea of what everyone will be cooking. Also, I'm not an expert with freezing meals, so please come with tips or concerns you would like to share with the group.

The meeting shouldn't be longer than an hour. I don't know if I can talk about cooking for any longer than that. It should be good though. I'm excited.

Hope to see you all there.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

I will try to get a sitter but that is right when I am putting kids to bed so I might be late even if I do get a sitter.

Mara & Austin said...

Clearly I'm a moron because I am finding it impossible to add anything to the lists.... We have no food allergies. All in all, we are willing to try most things, except seafood and peas. Austin DESPISES peas (not peas in a pod, just the lone pea!)

MSorensen