Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Food.com

I posted the Food.com (formerly Recipezaar.com) to our favorite links. This site is awesome! There are thousands of free recipes and a whole section for OAMC (Once a month cooking) and freezer meals that already contains 6,000+ recipes! You can create your own profile where you can submit recipes to viewed privately or publicly. When you submit your recipe it also calculates the nutrition info for it too. You can have your own community of chefs (I'm still trying to get this all figured out) where you can share recipes, I believe. There are also lots of cooking tips and other cooking helps on this site! Hope you like it! I would love to hear feedback about the site too! So let me know what you think!

P.S. I should have told you how to view the OAMC/Freezer Meals recipes from site... when you get to the site there will be a little button on the left side, under login , that says recipesifter. Click on it and you can navigate through the types of cuisine, meal, etc. Click on Preparation, and then it will show another menu that will show OAMC/Freezer Meals click on that and it will say 6,577 recipes found and view them.

No comments: