Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our First Meeting

As several of us have been talking, we have mentioned the need for one meeting before we start exchanging food. In this meeting we would go over tips on freezing food, what to expect from the meal exchange group, as well as getting to know each other. I have posted a poll to see what day works best for everyone. So please vote on which day you would like to meet. Whichever day we do meet it will be held at my house (Savanna Sorensen's) at 7416 Sunset Maple Drive. If we choose the Friday in the morning I will get several young women from our ward to come and babysit the kids out in my backyard. It shouldn't be very long, maybe less than an hour tops, and this way we can all be on the same page before starting. If by chance you can NOT come then I'll include what we talk about on the blog.

No comments: