Thursday, August 19, 2010

SparksRecipe Issue!!

Thankfully, Tawni tried inputting a recipe and adding it to our cookbook and found out there is a little problem with adding individual recipes from personal accounts and recipe boxes to a shared cookbook. We think we have circumvented the problems by creating a universal login and password for us to all use.

Username: maplesmoms
Password: dinner

When you login this way you can easily use the recipe calculator and add the recipes to our recipebox and The Maples Moms Making Meals Cookbook.

If anyone else experiences problems with this site, please let me know and we'll try to figure things out.

Is everyone okay with using the universal login? You can make your own account and cookbook and add our maplesmoms recipes to it, but for some crazzzzy reason it won't work the other way! Sorry for the hastle! I hope this will still work for everyone!

4 comments:

Brandie said...

I like the universal password idea sounds great to me. Hey the only day I can come to the meeting is tomorrow but looks like I am outvoted so you will just have to give me the details thanks!!

Brandie said...

I just added the site Kitchen Monki to the favorite links. It has a ton of recipes already on there and it is seems a little more user friendly than the sparks site just something for everyone to check out. On that site if we all sign in and become friends we can share recipes there too. Just an idea.

Brandie said...

I am not in love with the Sparks Recipe site. It is really not very accurate on the cal calculation. Anybody have any better sites or ideas??

bskinn said...

Brandie are the calories over or under calculated? Another site that we could use is on Food.com (formerly Recipezaar.com) You create your own profile there and when you enter your recipe it shows nutritional info. I think you have to all have profiles to share between each other, but maybe it's better. Let me know what you think.