Monday, September 27, 2010

E-mail follow up

All, I sent out an e-mail today so hopefully everyone is aware of the group changes.  I would like to set a date for the official members list to be this Friday, Oct 1.  We need to know for sure who is participating and who is not.  I guess if you're not participating, you could comment here just so we know you got the message.  Please talk to your neighbors who are in the group so we know everyone knows what is going on.  Again, please let us know by Oct 1.  Thanks.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I got the message. I will not be in for this month. I might join next month. Do we know if the other group has be set up?

Tiffany

Tawni and Paul said...

I'm out. Sorry guys but good luck!

bskinn said...

I've decided to opt out of the big group! Good luck everyone!