Thursday, September 30, 2010

Little Confused

All right here we go with my first post EVER! I am a little confused about what is going on for October--It sounds like Tiffany, Tawni and Brooke are out. But if there are less than 15 "official members" than we still add Andrea Henich? What about the other people that voted to split off?
I just need to know how much food to buy/ prepare and I think it would be helpful if we started a new recipe list for October with those that are still participating.
I am loving frozen meals and my kids are eating them up like crazy so thank you to everyone for the yummy food!

2 comments:

Nanci and Steve said...

thanks also from us. My husband has loved trying new foods and my kids love hearing about "who made our dinner."

Anonymous said...

So, everyone who is listed on the left are "in" for October?