Monday, November 1, 2010

November Menu

Please post what you will be making for November. Instead of just commenting, please come in and edit the post so we have the list all here on one page. Thanks.


Bobbi: BBQ Chicken Sanwich
Lisa: Honey Lime Enchiladas
Nanci : Spaghetti Pie
Carrie: Sunday Chicken (aka Italian Chicken)
Cari J: Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Savanna: Beef Empanadas
Erika: Chicken Taco Soup
Natalie: Crock pot chicken (now you know why I need the cooking group, cuz I repeat:))
Shannon: Pizza Pasta Casserole

Brandie: Chicken Cacciatore
Merrilee: Mexican Lasagna
Ku'uipo: Chicken pot pie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I changed my meal for November. I had to take advantage of the chicken that is on sale.

Brandie said...

Hey guys my friend Candace will not be participating this month but would like to be on the list for next month so that makes 12 meals. Sorry such late notice!!