Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Newbies Please Read

If you are new to the group then this entry is for you.

I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. If you will go to the left hand side of the blog you will notice a gadget that says "Labels". Find the label that is titled "The How Tos". Click on that and it will take you to all the posts that I have labeled as a guideline for starting the meal group. Please read these and get yourself caught up on the How Tos of our meal group. This way there won't be any mistakes and hopefully it will make your experience easier.

Also please add your family dislikes and allergies to the left hand side gadgets.

If you have any questions about the meal exchange or blogging please feel free to call me and we can chat personally. My cell phone number is 801-641-9463. Call me with any questions you have.

No comments: