Monday, November 8, 2010

BBQ Pork/Chicken Sandwiches

So I put off shopping all month long. I missed the great chicken sale so I drug myself to Wal-Mart on a Saturday. I found that LOTS of people shop @ Wal-Mart on Saturday. I purchased what I thought was a TON of Pork. So finishing up Sunday Morning I realized I did not have enough. Pit in my stomach as it was less than 24hrs till exchange time and it was Sunday. So I thawed out some chicken and finished Monday morning @ 7:30am.
The point of this story is 8 BBQ Pork 3 BBQ Chicken. I will post both nutritional facts. Lesson learned..... I hope so!

BBQ Pork/Chicken Sandwiches Ingredients
Pork/chicken
Your favorite BBQ sauce I used (Famous Dave's original)


Cook meat in slow cooker on low 6-8ish hours
Shred meat then add BBQ sauce and return to cooker until warm

Serve on rolls, potatoes, or rice

Serve with Favorite veggies, french fries, or tater tots.

Nutritional Facts for BBQ Pork (Does not include rolls)
Amount Per Serving
  • Calories: 248.7
  • Total Fat: 7.0 g
  • Cholesterol: 89.5 mg
  • Sodium: 476.3 mg
  • Total Carbs: 12.7 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
  • Protein: 32.8 g
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken
  • Amount Per Serving
  • Calories: 183.9
  • Total Fat: 7.4 g
  • Cholesterol: 32.9 mg
  • Sodium: 1,149.0 mg
  • Total Carbs: 14.0 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g
  • Protein: 13.3 g

No comments: